Monday, February 27, 2012

September 2009


Emily likes making lists and schedules. I wish I were that organized.
We had a nice week-long vacation on Hilton Head Island before school started. Sarah and Emily loved swimming in the ocean, riding bikes on the beach, and playing in the sand.
Emily has had some difficulty adjusting to second grade. Apparently, I led her to believe her new teacher, Ms. Wappel, is really funny. Oops.
Wednesday, I saw an Arlington County Police Cruiser parked in front of a Dunkin' Donuts.
Last weekend, Sarah and Emily set up a small business with their Uncle Eric. The lemonade stand brought in $9.00. Each of the girls kept $4 and gave Eric a dollar. I told him he got screwed.
At Saturday's soccer game, Sarah hit Emily in the nose with a soccer ball. She bled.
Nut Ice (for squirrels) invented by Sarah and Emily





No comments:

Post a Comment